Federico Alonso TellecheaCoach
Federico Alonso, actually sailor of the 49er olympic class and national coach, is part of JF Sailing Solutions as a coach, applying his wide knowledge in many kind of boats, specially skiffs.
As a sailor he has raced in; Optimist, Cadet, Laser radial and standard, J80, J24, Cruising and actually 49er, having done two olympic campaigns (Pekin 2008 and London 2012). He is actually preparing the Rio 2016 campaign.
As a coach he has been working at Real Club Astur de Regatas team with the Optimist, cadet and laser teams. He has also been coaching the 49er Spanish sailing team.
- Sailing Instructor Level III, RFEV
- Managing direction of sports organizations, IESPORT
- Superior technical sports in sailing, CSD
- Spanish Champion, 49er
- World Champion, Cadet
- 2º Europeans, 49er
- Winner of ISAF World Sailing Cup 2009
- 3º Ranking ISAF 2008
- 2º SPA Regatta
- 3º SOF Hyeres
- Quingdao olympic campaign 2008
- London olympic campaign 2012
- Actually Río olympic campaign2016
Javier Torres del MoralCoach
Born in La Coruña and with a Degree in economics, he has spend nearly all his life at sea. He has been sailing in Cadet, 420, 470, Platu25, J80, Cruising and Megayachts, always competing at a great level and acheiving good results.
During this years he has been training many high level racing team coaching them in many international events. This last 2 years he has been coaching the spanish preolimpic 49er team.
Together with his experience as sailor and coach he has been working as manager director of Quantum Sails Palma.
- Degree in Economic - UIB
- Master in Financial management - CEF (2013)
- Sailing Instructor
Some sailing results
- Balearic Champion
- Spanish Champion
- 4ºWorlds, Cadet
- 10ºWorlds, 420
- 8º Junior Worlds, 470
- 7º Junior European, 470
- 2º Tour to Spain
- 1º Voiles de St. Tropez (Tactician)
- 1º Circuito Pannerai Barcos de Época (Tactician)